There is much talk regarding the perfect wedding dress, but finding the best wedding suit is equally important. The search for the best black-tie style can be fun and memorable, and you should be wearing something that you love. After all, wedding suits are huge investments, so shopping for one requires planning and knowledge about them.
Several contributing factors can help you choose your wedding outfits, such as the type of wedding, the venue, and the season. These classic choices may help you find the best wedding attire:
- Tuxedo. It is suitable for an extremely formal event like a black-tie wedding, which usually happens in the evening. The classic tuxedo typically comes with a waistband, bow tie, and peak or shawl lapel.
- Morning dress. It is also called a morning suit or formal day dress, which men wear in an incredibly formal daytime wedding. This wedding outfit comprises a waistcoat, trousers, and half morning or morning coat.
- Three-piece suit. This wedding attire gives men a lot of variations in materials and colours. The three-piece-suit consists of a vest, pants, and jacket usually made from the same fabric.
Things to Consider
- Purchase instead of rent. Many grooms-to-be go the rental approach because they probably think they are going to wear the suit only for a day. But, you want to avoid any regrets or look like you are attending a high school prom. You will want to wear a wedding suit that fits your body properly and look expensive on you. Even though many grooms rent their suits, you can break the mould. Go to a reputable brand and purchase your dream suit.
- Get rid of corporate attire. When shopping for wedding suits, you want to look like a groom on his big day, and not someone attending a corporate meeting to give a presentation. To pull this off, you choose from the classic choices; three-piece, morning dress, or black tie. You may also try something different, but it should be better than your business casual.
- Fit is vital. Spend your hard-earned money on buying a suit that fits you to a tee. Keep in mind that even if your perfectly cut wedding suit is inexpensive, you will still look like a million dollars. But, you cannot achieve this if your pricey suit is ill-fitting.
- Fabric and form go hand and hand. Using fine fabrics is essential in creating a captivating wedding suit. Luxury materials such as wool will leave you looking confident with your close-fitting suit. In other words, avoid those suits that are shapeless and slouchy.
How long till you start looking for your wedding suit?
Planning for your wedding outfit should start looking for wedding suits about two to three months prior to the big day. Where you get your inspiration also impacts the timeline; will you do some research, hire a style consultant, or you have a specific suit in mind. Also, take into consideration the time of any necessary adjustments unless you are renting out your suit. Also, if you are getting married during a wedding season and buying your suit at a popular wedding salon or shop, make sure to begin well in advance and keep your schedules open.
Your wedding is approaching, and it is your turn to shine. Now, create your dream look with the best wedding suit that looks like it is made specifically for you.