Despite being a small size printer – and therefore being considered mid-range or low-end – it does a very good job. It is lightweight but of quality construction, and its removable battery allows it to function without being connected to the electrical outlet. We also want to mention a detail about its ink that we especially liked: it has black inks of two different tones that provide maximum detail to the text and images.
Things we liked the least
The cost per page is high, especially if you add the also high price of the hardware. The battery is optional, not included, and expensive. Also, the toner cartridges are low yielding.
The Canon Pixma iP110 is small enough to be easily picked up and carried but not small enough to fit in your backpack and take it wherever you need it.
Even so, we consider it “portable” due to its Wi-fi connectivity and its ability to work without cables – if you use its optional battery – which is extremely convenient if you need to transport it to an office or in a vehicle where you have to use it and do not have access to an electrical outlet. It is especially useful if you usually need more copies of a product than you normally carry with you, or if you use to travel while working and need a small portable office.
Leaving the price aside, this model works differently than a common portable printer: most of them are oriented to use in companies. That is, their printing quality will be concentrated on quality text documents and presentation graphics. ; instead, the Pixma iP110 is a photo-first printer optimized for producing quality images of all sizes.
Do you need to reset your printer and don’t know how to do it? Do not worry because these types of printers have the ability to reset themselves very easily. As in the rest of the equipment, if, finally, you decide to get to this point, remember that you will have to re-program the main data such as language, time, etc.
Method 1: Enter service mode
Service mode performance procedure
- Turn off the printer
- Press and hold the STOP button
- Press and hold the ON button (do not release the two buttons)
- Post the STOP button (do not start the ON button)
- While holding down the ON button, press the STOP button five times and then release the ON switch and STOP switch at the same time.
Level 5): Hold down the ON button and press the STOP button four times, then hold down the STOP button to execute the ON and STOP buttons at the same time.
When the power LED turns green, it indicates that the printer is ready for service-style performance.
If the power LED is not green, the printer will not be able to enter service mode. Turn off the printer and repeat the service mode execution procedure.
Method 2: Reset the ink absorber full error [5B00] [5B01]
To combine the Canon Pixma P110 Ink Absorber Complete error, use:
Canon Service Tool v.4718
This Canon Service Tool v.4420 is inaccessible, so use Canon Service Tool v.4718 instead. This informative article describes how to use Canon Service Tool v.4718 to reset your Canon Pixmai P110.
Reset the Canon Pixma P110 using the Canon Service Tool v.4718
Before using this device, make sure the printer is in the service mode position.
Download Service Tool v.4718
Extract the file to start ST4718, double-click [Start]-[OK], and click [Start] in the [Canon] column to start Service Tool v.4718.
Load A4 or letter paper
For service references, please post EEPROM Tip (1) before resetting. Wait for the printer to finish printing.
Clean the ink counter, select MAIN (2), then click ADJUST (3). When the ink absorber counter is reset, the counter value is automatically published. Wait for the printer to finish printing. Wait for the printer to finish printing.
Evaluate EEPROM information before and after reboot.
If all goes well, close the service tool.
Turn off the printer (wait 10 minutes)
Replace the printer with an available printer.
How can reset the Canon Pixma iP110 printer?
To canon ip110 reset, you can do it in two ways. We propose both for you to choose the one that suits you best.
- Open the Canon printer software (Canon Utilities).
- Select the “My printer” folder and then click “Printer Status”.
- Go to the options tab and select “Enable status monitoring” or “Enable Status Monitor”.
- You can now save the changes and close the program.
Check that the printer is turned off but also connected.
- Press the “Stop / Reset” button and then the power button. Leave both pressed.
- Press and hold the power button and release the “STOP / RESET” button.
- Press the “STOP / RESET” button twice and release the power button.
- Notice how the indicator light begins to blink.
- Once you see the flicker, press the “Stop / Reset” button three times.
- Now, wait until the indicator light turns orange.
- Turn off the printer and turn it on again, and you will see that it has finally been reset.