A2 milk is a type of milk that is similar to regular, but it has a lower fat content. A2 Milk comes from cows that are bred for the A2 gene. The benefits of A2 milk include being higher in calcium and vitamin D, as well as having less lactose than regular milk. A2 milk is a type of milk that has all the benefits of ordinary cow’s milk, but without the drawbacks. It contains A1 and A2 proteins, which are thought to be safer for human digestion than other types of milk. In addition to being safe for humans, it offers many benefits for cows as well Urban farms is a company based out of Pune which provides best quality A2 Milk in Pune
5 benefits of A2 milk and why it is good for your body
The benefits of A-milk are extensive. This type of milk is clear, which means it does not contain the natural cream layer that’s found on top of regular whole cow’s milk. It also has a higher amount of potassium and magnesium than any other dairy product. Potassium helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels in your body while magnesium plays an important role in maintaining strong bones and teeth.
A little goes a long way with this kind of milk as well — you’ll only need to use about two tea spoons worth for every cup when cooking or making coffee, whereas traditional cows’ milk would require three times more volume to create the same consistency.
- Indian cows produce more of the A protein than other dairy cows, and this type is less likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Indians have been drinking milk from these cows for generations without any problems so it must be safe!
- Indian people are lactose intolerant but they don’t seem to show signs when drinking cow’s milk that has the A protein in it which means its easier on your stomach.
- If you want to make sure as much as possible that what you’re drinking contains no traces or hormones like bovine growth hormone (BGH), rbST, IGF-I, etc., then A- protein milk products are for you.
- The best thing about A2 milk consumption in India is that it helps to reduce the number of cows being slaughtered. The more we drink this type of milk, the less dairy farmers need to produce whole cow’s milk. More importantly, if everyone drank A-A (Almond and Rice) Milk across India then there would be much better animal welfare conditions on farms as they could just have a small herd with one or two lactating females instead of concentrating all their efforts into producing lots of cow’s milk for local markets which are still very partial to traditional dairy products.
Why Choose Urban Farms Pune for Consumption of A2 milk?
- Urban farms was established with a vision to deliver fresh cow’s A2 milk and other products directly from our farm to your home. We own large breeds of gir cow and has been successfully able to get rid of middlemen, where in the chances of tampering with the milk is most.
- We use milk from a herd of Desi breed Gir cows and deliver it at your doorstep in tamperproof bottles while maintaining all the hygienic conditions.
- Urban farms pune works tirelessly to provide pure, fresh and natural milk for your family.
- We make sure our cows are properly taken care of. The healthier, happier and better environment our cows live in, the better quality of milk will be produced and delivered at your doorstep.
- We use only best-in class technology without hampering any of the products we sell. Our desi gir cows are well suited to Indian conditions which helps them produce natural and fresh A2 milk with focus on purity.
- We assure the highest level of quality in A2 milk and other products.
Different locations and products by Urban Farms:
- A2 Milk in Pune
- A2 Paneer in Pune
- Gir Cow Milk in Pune
- Gir Cow Ghee in Pune
- Pasteurised Milk in Pune
For more information visit: https://urbanfarmsmilk.com