There are tons of innovative ways that you can purchase bitcoin immediately. One of them is by using your credit or debit cards. This method of purchase is not only the most common, but it is also one of the most convenient ways to acquire bitcoin today.
However, one thing to keep in mind is that if you want this form of convenience, you will have to pay for the privilege. After all, good things rarely come cheap. Typically, purchasing bitcoin with either your debit card or credit card will attract an additional exchange fee. In most cases, you will be charged about 4 percent of each transaction carried out through your card.
Hence, if you want the speed that comes with purchasing bitcoin with any of your cards, you will have to pay for it. However, if you are not in a rush, you should think about purchasing bitcoin directly from your bank account. This means of payment may take longer but it will definitely save you from spending unnecessarily on additional exchange fees.
Online platforms that allows you to purchase bitcoin using either your debit cards or credit cards
Depending on where you find yourself, the minimum exchange fee you are likely to find or either credit cards or debit cards bitcoin purchases is 4 percent. In some cases, you will be required to pay even higher fees than that.
Here are a few online platforms that you can easily purchase bitcoin using either your debit card or credit cards:
1. Nakitcoins: This bitcoin exchange platform is known as one of the most reliable online platforms to purchase BTC. It is a reputable company that is considered the first cashpoint for cryptocurrency in Turkey. All you need to do is create an account, choose the payment method that you prefer and make the payment. Easy right? Get seamless transaction services for your exchange at Nakitcoins
- Wallet limits: Every BTC platform has a set of rules that helps it protect both the users and itself. One of these rules is the purchase limits on individual debit or credit cards. On this platform, you are permitted to transfer up to $20,000 per day and a maximum of $50,000 per month on each card.
- BTC credit or debit card purchase exchange fees: As stated above, every online platform has its own exchange fees for purchasing BTC by using credit cards or debit cards. This platform charges up to 6 percent of the transaction as an exchange fee and offers a seamless transaction service in return.
2. Coinbase: This is another popular and reliable online platform that allows you to purchase BTC immediately using either your credit cards or debit cards. The only issue is that people in the US cannot purchase BTC using their credit or debit cards. This is because the credit card payment option is unavailable for users in the US.
- Wallet limit: This platform allows you to purchase BTC up to $50,000 per day using credit or debit cards.
- Purchase exchange fees: You will have to pay about 4 percent of every transaction as an exchange fee.
When deciding on which platform is best for you, it is important that you consider the platform that offers the most seamless service for your BTC purchase.