Current Affairs preparation can be a daunting task to perform and is considered the most important subject for any kind of Civil Service Exam. Are you planning to prepare for UPSC Exam but can’t find Current Affairs interesting? You have just come across the right page. By the end of this blog, you will be able to make your current affairs preparation more interesting and fun and learn tips to memorize them better.
What study material do you need to follow to prepare for Current Affairs?
Online media is a vast platform from where you can intake any kind of information. Current affairs include all the significant topics related to world and Indian history along with state history. There are also several books that you can avail of where you can get the GK of world geography in Hindi, India updates, and State updates. The best way to get information on current affairs is by following newspapers and current affairs magazines. Daily newspaper reading can keep you updated with knowledge about Current Affairs. Furthermore, another platform from where you can avail information on Current Affairs is the radio. With the help of radio, you can easily stay updated with India GK in Hindi.
Tips and Tricks to make your Current Affairs more fun
Current Affairs can be really boring sometimes, and there are many students who feel the same about Current Affairs. Do you know that you can turn your boring GK Quiz into a very interesting one? Yes, you heard right a famous person, G.K. Chesterton said, “There is no boring subject, only disinterested heart”. To make a subject interesting, you have to be focused and desperate.
There are some tips and tricks by which you can make your boring subject much more interesting:
- You can add funny elements and comedy to your subject. For example, if you are preparing for MP GK in Hindi, you can imagine some fun characters in a humorous way, and it will easier for you to understand, and you will find much more interest.
- You can also add merriment or enjoyment to your topics. Likewise, if you are reading Haryana GK in Hindi, you can take a single topic and discuss it with your friends in an enjoyable manner. You will always remember that discussion and can answer any question from that topic.
- You can change your point of view and look at the GK in Hindi in a different way. Sometimes it happens that you cannot fix your mind in reading a topic as you know that topic is boring. But when you change your perspective and try to create an opinion on the current affair related topics, you will gradually build a genuine interest in it.
- You can experience various forms of learning; for example, you can try e-learning on different topics, including GK questions and Answers if that makes you interested. You can also engage in Group studies as it becomes fun. Discussing about a certain concept or idea with your friends can really help you to get a clarified view of it.
- An unorganized and continuous reading method can make all your preparation jumbled up. So it is better to organize your preparation in parts and spice up the process with interesting activities. Bihar has a vast history to remember. In that case, you can create small quizzes for Bihar GK in Hindi to make it more interesting.
- You can take the help of different Infographics and pictures for your current affairs preparation. It is always said that what you see with your eyes you can remember for a long time. Pictures and graphics look interesting and are easier to remember. They can help you to spice up any boring subject in your syllabus. This method works very well with Indian Geography in Hindi.
- Indian Political GK in Hindi can be boring sometimes. In that case, you can add pictures and images to make it more interesting for you. Indian Political GK is very important, so you cannot leave this topic.
- General Science Question includes a lot of geographies, history, and other parameters and can be really boring and hectic. You can take this as a fun subject and can read like stories. Stories can help you understand the situation in a clear way and will also bring up your interest.
- Rajasthan is known as a rich cultural and heritage country. Sometimes you can also perform surveys and case studies. You can find a lot of fun and can also get much-unwritten information that you will not find in Rajasthan GK in Hindi Books.
- You can perform a Mock Test on Science questions in Hindi, and you will know all the detailed points clearly. Mock tests are really helpful to make a clear concept on different topics. Mock tests are also very fun to perform as it gives a limited time to perform the test and is like a game.
So, you can make your subjects interesting, but you should also make sure that you take it serious enough and clear your concepts while studying along with maintaining proper notes. Always start small but make it strong enough to become something big, significant and useful as it grows.
How can you prepare for Current Affairs?
You can prepare for current affairs by following newspapers, magazines, news channels, web articles and many more. The information is unlimited, but so are the mediums to consume that information. You should always keep an eye out for better alternatives that fit your requirements the most.
You can surf the internet and read newspapers and make notes on important topics and keywords. You can read books that include topics related to general science, geography, history, and science comprehensively. You can also practice science questions in Hindi and enhance your learning.
Hard work and determination will surely fetch good results and take you where you want to be. ‘With a strong will, comes great power,’ Focus on your preparation with a positive attitude, and you will manifest your positivity into your results, accomplishing your goals promptly.