You work in an organization that did pretty well through local connections and word of mouth. By this I mean traditional marketing techniques that you used to market your product. As soon as online marketing rose into power, your organization has hit a new low in terms of profit and revenue.
This is the reason we have formulated 7 things that your boss needs to know when you tell him or her that search engine optimization is the future of business. Now top rated SEO agencies charge an expensive amount when you want to take their SEO services. So it’s very impotent that you analyze your business and see whether you need an expert SEO service or it can be fulfilled by an affordable one.
Question 1: Does your company need SEO?
- The answer is a resounding yes. In 2020, SEO is the one powerful technique that helps you create an online presence. With the help of good keyword research and the use of Meta description, you will have the power of ranking at the top of the search engine page. As more people find you in SERP, you will get more customers; this will increase your customer base
Question 2: Is your SEO service cost-effective
- If you are a small business enterprise, then we know that you cannot hire an expensive SEO agency. In that case, you need to take help from an SEO agency that can provide services based on your budget. As soon as you see the result from the SEO agency that you hired, it’s expected that you will get ROI and will accelerate in profit
Question 3: How will ROI be measured?
- In order, to measure the ROI for SEO services there are three things that you must take into account. The first one is known as organic traffic, the second is known as search engine rankings and the last one is known as link buildings. If all these things are going as planned then measuring ROI would be a simple process
Question 4: Would the SEO strategy survive long term?
- Yes, investing in SEO services means that you are preparing yourself to survive in the long term. It can take months or even a year to see the actual benefits of SEO, but people who have used SEO services have all vouched for this. Yes it can take time, but you are guaranteed for profit
Question 5: Name the different variations of SEO
- The different variations of SEO are off-page SEO, on-page SEO, local SEO, and worldwide SEO
Question 6: is SEO directly proportional to offline sales
- Yes, it is. See in today’s market, every individual uses the internet to locate a business. That means they use the internet to locate a particular store. So offline sales and SEO are directly linked to each other
Question 7: Where do people start with SEO?
- You can use two ways to get started with SEO. One is known as the in-house SEO and the other is known as the offline SEO. Offline SEO technique when you use a third-party vendor to handle your SEO business.