Glass is very versatile and over the years, this uniquely transparent material has been developed by glaziers throughout the world and today, glass is used more than ever before in the construction of homes. There was once a time when the only items made from glass were the window panes, yet those days are long gone; indeed, for the modern looking property, glass has a lot to offer.
Here are just a few of the ways that you can incorporate glass into your home.
- Glass Balustrades – Talk to The Frameless Glass Company, who are specialist glaziers with a difference; they can design and install frameless balustrades with the glass of your choosing and no project is too big or small for such a company. A Google search will help you locate a local glazier who offers bespoke glass fencing & balustrades for quality homes.
- Frameless Roof Glazing – If you would like to have your conservatory glazed with frameless glass, this will allow more natural light into the room. Of course, only the best toughened safety glass is used and with a long list of tints, you can create the perfect ambience for rest and relaxation.
- Glass Tables – Glass is perfect for the dining table, with a single piece that is made to measure, with stainless steel framework for the ultimate in dining comfort. Once you locate a glazier, ask to see their dining table range and you might be surprised at how many variations there are. Here is a blog about how having your carpets deep cleaned is good for your health.
- Glass Partitions – Rather than a complete wall, you could have a glass partition fitted into a special opening, which allows you to see the next room. Alternatively, why not have patterned and coloured glass inserted somewhere in your home?
- Stained Glass – While stained glass was popular in the Middle Ages, it has made quite a comeback and with the right glazier, you can create stunning features using state-of-the-art stained glass. This wonder material has great thermal insulation, is maintenance-free and very easy to keep clean.
- Pool Fencing – The best type of pool fencing is, of course, glass; it is transparent, allowing you to see inside the pool enclosure at all times, plus frameless pool fencing looks elegant and sophisticated.
- Water Walls – These are absolutely stunning and there’s something very soothing about a wall of water, which also adds moisture to the atmosphere. Colours really do make a difference and with LED solutions, there’s no limit to what can be achieved.
- Shower Units – Bespoke solutions with your choice of toughened safety glass make for the perfect modern bathroom. If you have the room, why not have a walk-in shower designed by professionals? A small bathroom can benefit from a corner glass shower feature, with a sliding door and your pattern and colour choice.
If you live in the UK and would like to explore the potential that glass offers, search online for a specialised glazier and see what they can do for you.