There are plenty of new types of new cakes available for everyone to relish. There are so many options, however, the place of the classic desserts that have been around for ages is hard to be beaten, to be honest. One of these traditional desserts is the evergreen and always loved cheesecakes! Even, though cheesecakes come from American land traditionally, they have become a part of our lives to the extent that they are easily available online cake delivery in Delhi and all other places at any time you want.
Ordering a cake is our go-to thing for every occasion, but the satisfaction one gets after they bake a cake from scratch is priceless.
This may sound hectic and difficult, but the taste is surely worth all the effort, imagine having the first bite of a delicious dessert that is the result of your own labor. If you are the one who wishes to experience great satisfaction, then read on and we will bake a lip-smacking cheesecake!
- Servings: 9 mouthwatering Units
- Prep Time: 20 Mins.
- Making Time: 40 Mins.
- Total Time: One Hour
For this crumbling cake, you would require the following ingredients:
First fro the main cake:
- One whole Packet (10 to 12 units) of digestive biscuits or Marie biscuits
- Two whole tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted at room temperature
- Three whole cups of whole cream cheese
- 150 grams of powdered sugar
- One tablespoon of corn scratch
- One tiny teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- And lastly, Half a cup of creme
Now for chocolate sauce
- Half a cup of milk
- One cup of sweet chocolate, finely chopped
After you are ready with all the necessary ingredients, let’s get baking right away:
- First, break the biscuits into small pieces in a blender. Now grind them until you have yourself a fine powder of biscuits. Next, take this powder into a mixing bowl, add two spoons of melted butter and start mixing. Once you are sure that both the ingredients are mixed properly, keep the bowl aside.
- Now, prepare your baking pan by greasing it up with butter or vegetable oil. Now power the biscuits and butter mixer into this pan, tap the mixture on the table lightly to set it, or use the back of a spoon or glass. Now place this pan in the fridge for 20 mins so that the mixture sets properly.
- Now take another large bowl pour powdered sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice, corn starch, and vanilla extract into the bowl, and again get to mixing. You can beat the mix manually or you can go for an electric beater. Anyhow keep on beating until you achieve a smooth batter, remember do not overbeat the mix. Next, add normal cream into the mix and get back to your beating spree. Remember people, the key is to beat just right, do not overdo it.
- Now preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius, and bring the pan with biscuit mix out of the fridge. Pour the batter over the set mixture and use a spatula to even it out over the mixture properly. Remember to take your time with this step as hastening can spoil the shape of the cake. Now bake the cake for about 30 to 40 minutes, if you wish to know if the cake is done or not, remember the sides of a cheesecake always look firm and the middle is a bit jelly-type.
- Now let the cake cool down so better keep it aside, remember do not open the cake pan as removing the cake from the pan is another process altogether. Once you are sure it is done cover the top of the cake with foil and keep it in the fridge for 4.5 hours straight.
- Now it’s time to make the chocolate sauce, which is fairly simple. Heat the milk at medium flame, do not boil it just get it nice and hot. Next, add chopped sweet chocolate into the milk and mix it. Keep on mixing until the chocolate melts into the milk, now let it cool.
- Our last step includes getting the cake out of the pan and putting chocolate sauce on top. Take warm water and place a knife in it for some time, then slide the same knife along the edges of the cake to separate it from the pan. Lightly push the detachable base to separate the cake from there as well. Now carefully open the pan and put the cake in a serving place. At least garnish the cake with hot chocolate serve and impress everyone around you.